PSEB 12th Date Sheet 2016, PSEB 12th Time Table 2016, Punjab Board 12th Time Table 2016, Punjab Board 12th Date Sheet 2016, PSEB 12th Exam Schedule at www.pseb.ac.in PSEB 12th...
XAT 2016 Application Form, XAT 2016 Eligibility Criteria, XAT 2016 Important Dates, XAT 2016 Admit Card, XAT 2016 Result, XAT 2016 Application Form Last date
XAT 2016: Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria
Xavier School of Management popularly known as XLRI is conducting Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) on behalf of XAMI. XLRI conducts this exam to select appropriate students for Management course. XAT Score Card being used by more than 100 Management Institutes. XLRI conducting 2016 XAT examination on 3rd January 2016 in offline mode. Eligible candidates can apply for XAT till 30th November 2016.
XAT 2016 Application Form
Candidates who wants to apply for XAT 2016 Exam have to complete Online Application Form process. Here’s we are giving you proper steps to fill Application For. Follow all steps properly.
- Firstly surf XLRI Official portal i.e www.xatonline.net.in
- Register yourself & create own password.
- Select your Citizenship.
- Select the programme for Management course.
- Fill your personnel information.
- Fill your mailing & permanent address.
- Then fill your qualification details.
- Fill your work experience details.
- Select your exam city.
- Preview your XAT 2016 Application Form.
- Upload your Photo & Signature.
- Select your Payment mode.
- Complete your payment process according to mode.
- After payment process print your conformation page.
- Send your conformation page within 15 days of Demand Draft (DD) at The Chairperson Admission, XLRI, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur- 831001.
Download Now- GATE 2016 Admit Card
XAT 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wants to apply for XAT 2016 should firstly check their Eligibility criteria. XAT 2016 Eligibility Criteria is given below.
- Candidate must passed Graduation degree/ or have to complete Graduation till 10th June 2016 from any recognized institute.
- Except Dubai and Kathmandu, candidates would get the admission as per GMAT score.
XAT 2016 Important Dates
Examination Mode: Offline.
Exam Time: 10:00 am to 1:30 pm.
|Online Registration Starting Date||4th September 201|
|Online Registration Ending Date||30th November 2015|
|Last Date to Change Test City||26th November 2015|
|Admit Card Issue Date||20th December to 31st December 2015|
|XAT Examination Date||3rd January 2016|
|XAT 2016 City Code||47 (Within India) & 2 (Cities Outside India)|
XAT 2016 Admit Card
Candidates can download their XAT 2016 Admit Card from 20th December to 31st December 2015. Download XAT 2016 Admit Card by Registration No. & Date of Birth.
XAT 2016 Result
Xavier School of Management will announce XAT 2016 Examination Result will be uploaded on official website of Xavier School of Management. Probably Result will be declared after one month of examination.
More You Should Check