IBPS CWE 5 Admit Card 2015, IBPS CWE 5 Clerk Hall Ticket 2015, IBPS CWE 5 Clerk Prelim Call Letter 2015, Download IBPS CWE 5 Clerk Pre Admit card IBPS...
REET 2015 Syllabus, REET Level 1 Syllabus 2015 in Hindi PDF, Download REET 2015 Level 1 Syllabus
REET Level 1 Syllabus 2015
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers will be conducted on 7th February 2016, as per the official notification released by the official authorities of REET 2015. Though, not much time is left for the preparation of REET 2015 Level 1 for Grade 3 Teachers. Candidates who are appearing in REET Level 1Exam 2015 need to read all the details given below regarding REET Level1 Syllabus 2015.
REET Level 1 Syllabus is available in many languages such as English, Hindi, Sanskrit and Urdu. Candidates can download REET 2015 Syllabus in their desired language. Our website is providing PDF of REET 2015 Syllabus in English/ Hindi/ Sanskrit/ Urdu.
REET 2015 Syllabus PDF – Level 1 Download
There are 5 subjects in REET 2015 Syllabus which is given below in descriptive below. REET 2015 Syllabus PDF- Level 1 Download can be checked below. Candidates are advised to go through the whole syllabus carefully and start preparing for it accordingly.
REET 2015 Child Development & Pedagogy
- Meaning and Concept of Child Development and Pedagogy
- About Language, Gender, Community and Caste
- Adjustment: Concepts, Meaning and Role of adjustments as Teachers.
- Right to Education Act 2009
- What can be learning difficulties?
- Understanding abled and disabled learners.
REET 2015 Environmental Studies
- Meaning and Scope of Environmental Studies
- Teaching material and Aids regarding Environmental Studies
- Family: joint families, addiction, Social good and bad effects, child marriage, rape, Robbery, theft, crime, child labour, dowry system, illiteracy etc.
- Culture and Civilization: Tourism, Rajasthan Tourist Places, Famous Festivals, Fair and Festivals, Handicrafts, Food and Dresses etc.
- Other topics related to Social Sciences like Matter & Energy, Transport and Hygiene, Plants, Animals, Forest, wildlife etc.
REET 2015 Language Paper 1
- Unseen Passages
- Word Formation
- One word Substitution
- Development of Language skills
- Command on English Language
- Knowledge about Text Books, Multi Media etc
- Principles of Teaching English
- Phonetic Symbols
- Passive Voice
- Active Voice
- Framing Questions
- Fill in the Blanks
REET Level 1 Language 2
- Methods of Remedial Teaching
- Challenges during Teaching
- Language Difficulties, Error and Disorder
- Unseen Passages and Poems
- Short stories and Drama
REET 2015 Mathematics
- Whole Numbers
- Prime Factors
- Unequal Denominators
- Prime and Composite numbers
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest
- Logical Thinking
- Measurement of Area
More You Should Check