JPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015, JPSC AE Syllabus PDF, JPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus & AE Exam Pattern, JPSC Previous Year Paper, JPSC AE Model Questions, Download JPSC...
Odisha JEE 2016 Application Form, Odisha JEE 2016 important dates, OJEE 2015 forms, Odisha JEE 2016 eligibility Criteria
Odisha JEE 2016 Application Form
Online form for Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is all about to conduct. There are a large number of aspirants who are waiting for the admission procedure for OJEE. Now it is time for them to apply for UG/PG programs avail by university,. This will be done by registering your names through Odisha JEE 2016 Application Form. Through this procedure aspirants will be getting eligibility for Odisha JEE exams. Interested candidates will be given opportunity of online registration from March 2016. All candidates will be able to register their names for JEE paper till first week of April. After the last scheduled date, registration link will be disclosed.
Apply For Odisha JEE 2016 Online
Every year OJEE commence. All those aspirants who want to seek admission on top colleges of Odisha are required to get appeared for this paper. Through this state level paper entrants will be able to get admission on engineering, medical, pharmacy and management course. Every year lakh 0f aspirants registered themselves to get appeared for this paper. OJEE will be conducted on two phases. There will be a written paper for which time allotment will be 3 hours. Paper will be commence on both morning and evening session. This paper will be focusing on subjects which are related with Engineering subjects. It is compulsory for each and every candidate to get merit marking on this paper.
Odisha JEE 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha JEE 2016 will be depending on course student had applied for
For B.Tech Course
- Candidates should have cleared class 12th examination with an aggregate mark of 45% from a recognized university with Physics and chemistry as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates should be a bachelor in Architecture with 50% marks in aggregate or its equivalent from a recognized college or university.
- Candidates must be having a degree in Pharmacy along with 50% marks in aggregate or its equivalent from a recognized college or university.
- Candidates must be a HSC pass out with Physics, Biology/Mathematics as compulsory subject
For MCA 2nd Year (LE)
- Aspirant must be having degree of BCA or B.Sc (ITM/Computer/IT) with securing 50% from a college or University.
For M.Tech (Part Time)
- Candidates must be completed bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized college or university.
How to apply for Odisha JEE 2016
Candidates will have to visit to official website. There you will find the link for online registration. Click on it and start filling it by providing your details. Select the course you are applying for, Upload your photograph and submit it. Please verify your online form before final submission as it will not be re edited after final submission.
Odisha JEE 2016 Important Date
Availability of Online Registration
|Admit card allotment||
Odisha JEE Exam
We wish you all best of luck for Odisha JEE paper 2016. Stay tuned for more updates.
More You Should Check