Gujarat Revenue Talati Bharti 2016, GSSSB Revenue Talati Application Form 2016, Last Date for GSSSB Revenue Talati 2480 Post, Gujarat SSSB Revenue Talati Eligibility at www.ojas.gujrat.gov.in Gujarat Revenue Talati Grade...
KCET 2016 Application Form, KCET 2016 Eligibility Criteria, KCET 2016 Online Application Last Date, KCET 2016 Admit Card, Karnataka CET 2016 Result, KCET 2016 Important Dates, Karnataka CET 2016 Exam Pattern
KCET 2016: Application Form, Exam Date, Pattern
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) conducts Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) to offer Admission in 42 Medical & 38 Dental colleges of Karnataka. Now KEA is going to conduct KCET 2016 Examination in May 2016. Shortlisted students of this exam can apply for counselling process t get admission for Medical & Dental courses. Students can fill their KCET Application Form from February 2016 to March 2016. Final dates of KCET Exam will be updates soon.
Apply Now- AIPMT 2016 Online Application Form
KCET 2016 Application Form
KCET 2016 Application Form official dates not released yet but probably this process will start in February 2016 & will end in March 2016. Before apply students should know about Application Form process so firstly check your KCET 2016 Online Application Form process.
- To fill Application Form firstly surf web portal of Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) i.e www.
- Check notifications of Board.
- Select KCET 2016 Application Form news.
- New KCET Exam page will open.
- Register yourself if you are new user.
- Read all instructions for KCET Application Form.
- Fill your KCET 2016 Application Form.
- Preview your Application Form.
- Pay Application Form Fees.
- Bring printout of Payment & Application Form conformation page.
Apply Now- XAT 2016 Application Form
KCET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Students who are thinking to apply for Karnataka CET 2016 Exam have to firstly check exam Eligibility Criteria. Those who will not satisfy Eligibility Criteria their application form will not be accepted. Check KCET 2016 Eligibility Criteria.
- Candidates must passed Higher Secondary or 12th in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB).
- Candidate must scored minimum 50% in 12th exam (40% For OBC/ SC/ ST).
Apply Now- JCECE 2016 Online Form
Karnataka CET 2016 Important Dates
|KCET 2016 Exam Process||Date|
|Start Date of Application Form Process||February 2016|
|Last Date of Application Form Process||March 2016|
|Last Date for Fees Submission||March 2016|
|Admit Card Available Date||April 2016|
|KCET Examination Date||May 2016|
KCET 2016 Admit Card
Students can download their KCET 2016 Admit Card in April 2016. Students have to appear in Karnataka CET 2016 examination with their Admit Card & original Identity Proof.
KCET 2016 Result
KCET 2016 examination Result will be declared in May 2016. After result declaration students can apply for counselling process to get admission in Polytechnic colleges. Counselling dates will be released after result declaration.
More You Should Check