WBCHSE Result 2017 West bengal HS Result 2017 UP Board High School Result UP Board high school result 2017 UP Board 12th Result UP Board 12th Result 2017 SSLC Result...
KCCB Bank Recruitment 2015, KCCB Bank Stenographer Recruitment 2015, KCCB 2015 Last Date for Online Apply, KCCB Stenographer 2015 Vacancy, KCCB Stenographer 2015 Eligibility, KCCB Stenographer 2015 Application Form, KCCB Stenographer 2015 Important Dates
KCCB Bank Recruitment 2015
Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited (KCCB) is going to Recruit candidates. KCCB is recruiting Assistant General Manager, Stenographer & Manager (Finance Department). KCCB online apply process has started. Eligible candidates can apply. Here’s we are giving you details of Stenographer recruitment. KCCB Stenographer is a contract based recruitment. Check Vacancy, Eligibility, Application Form details for Stenographer.
Apply Now- XAT 2016 Application Form
KCCB Stenographer 2015 Vacancy
Name of Post: KCC Bank Stenographer.
Total Vacancy: 01
Job Location: New Delhi
KCCB Stenographer 2015 Eligibility
Candidates who are interested in Stenographer recruitment should firstly check Eligibility Criteria for post. In Eligibility criteria candidates should satisfy Age Limit & Qualification requirement. Check your Age Limit & Qualification criteria.
KCCB Stenographer 2015 Age Limit
- Candidate’s Minimum Age should be 40 Years as on 1st December 2015.
- Candidate’s Maximum Age should be 65 Years as on 1st December 2015.
KCCB Stenographer 2015 Qualification
- Candidate should be Graduate.
- Knowledge of English Shorthand & typing at speed of 90 & 40 w.p.m.
KCCB Stenographer 2015 Application Form
Apply Now- JCECE 2016 Online Form
Candidates who are eligible & wants to apply for the post should know about the apply process. Check your Stenographer 2015 Application Process.
- Firstly surf web portal of KCCB i.e. www.kccb.in
- Download your Stenographer Application Form.
- Fill your complete Application Form.
- Attach all relevant documents with Application Form.
- Pack Application Form in a A-4 size envelope.
- Send your Application Form at: Kangra Co-operative Bank Limited, C-29, Community Centre, Pankha Road, Janakpuri, New Delhi 110 058.
- Send Application Form on or before 1st December 2015.
KCCB Stenographer 2015 Important Dates
Apply Now- JEE main 2016 Online Form
|KCCB Stenographer Exam Process||Date|
|Last Date to Send Application Form||1st December 2015|
|Admit Card Release Date||Will be updated soon|
|Stenographer Examination Date||Will be updated soon|
KCCB Stenographer 2015 Selection Process
Candidates who are applying for Stenographer post will be selected on the basis of Written test & Typing test. Further process details will be updated shortly.
KCCB Stenographer 2015 Salary
Selected candidate will be paid 15,000/- Rs. (Per Month). It is consolidated Salary per month.
More You Should Check