IBPS RRB CWE IV Officer Scale I Online Exam Analysis, IBPS RRB Officer & Assistant ExamAsked Question, IBPS RRB CWE IV 13th September Exam Questions, IBPS RRB CWE 4 Exam Morning/ evening shift, IBPS...
JEE Main Online Application Form 2015, JEE Main 2016 Online Form, How to fill JEE Main Online Application Form, www.jeemain.nic.in
JEE Main 2016 Application Form
Joint Entrance Examination (Main) will be conducted on 3rd, 9th and 10th April 2016. JEE Main Paper will be conducted in the set of two papers. Paper 1 (B.E/B.Tech) will be of 3 hours conducted on 3rd April 2016. It will be an offline examination, in other words, pen and paper based. Paper 2 (B.arch/ B.planning) will be of 3 hours conducted on 3rd April 2016. This will also be an offline paper.
Online paper will be directly conducted on 9th and 10th April 2016 (B.E/B.Tech) this is also of 3 hours. Apparently, JEE Main 2016 Application Form will be available from 1st December on the official web portal. Candidates who were anxiously waiting for the online application form can fill it without any hesitation from the official web portal.
JEE Main Online Application Form
The availability of JEE Main Online Application Form will be 1st December 2015. All candidates are advised to apply online before the due date set by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). By 31st December 2015, candidates need to submit the online application form with all the important documents attached with it. It is important to read the instructions given below in the official web portal for filling the online application Form.
Candidates should read those instructions and only after that should clearly fill the online form. This will give assurity that you have filled the application form as per the norms and second there will be minimal chances of getting your online form rejected from the side of concerned authorities.
JEE Main Online Form 2016- Documents Detail
At the time of filling of application form, candidates will be needed various documents which will also be required in further process. Here we have mentioned JEE Main Online Form 2016- Documents Detail, candidates are advised to go through it thoroughly:
- Class 10th mark sheet granted to you from the recognised education board.
- All the class 10th
- Class 12th Mark sheet (Original)
- Caste Certificate, which states that from which category you belong to.
- It is mandatory.
- E-mail address and correct mobile number. This should be updated if changed during the process of JEE Main Exam 2016.
How to fill JEE Main Exam 2016 Online Application Form?
Candidates need to fill the below steps to fill the online form easily and conveniently.
- All candidates are advised to download the bulletin which is available on the official website.
- Read the bulletin and the points carefully in order to fill the online application form correctly and even submit it successfully.
- All the valid documents should be ready by your side, when you sit to fill the online form of JEE Main Exam 2016.
- Scanned Images, Signature and Thumb Impression of Left hand and right hand should be ready by your side too.
- Don’t forget to pay the examination fee from any mode, either through debit card or by e-challan.
- After that, download your Acknowledgement slip and keep it safe with you until the whole procedure is not over.
** Remember that left thumb impression is needed only from girls and right thumb impression is needed from boys.
More You Should Check