KCCB Recruitment 2015, KCCB Recruitment 2015 Application Form Start date/ end date, KCCB Clerk/ Computer Operator Vacancy 2015, www.kccb.in, KCCB Clerk/ Computer Operator Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria Kangra Central Co-Operative...
IIMA PGPX Admissions 2016 | Online Application Form Apply
IIMA PGPX Admissions 2016-17 Registration Form
Indian Institute of management, Ahmadabad release announcement for taking admission in 1 year post graduate diploma in Management for Executives programme which is a full time residential course. IIMA PGPX Course Online registration Forms will be uploaded on the official web portal.
IIMA Ahemdabad Important Dates
Last date to fill application form for I Round -14.09.2015
Closing date to fill II Round Registration Form – 16.11.2015.
Personal Interview of Short listed candidates will be held on – 16.10.2015 and II Round – 18.12.2015
Result of PGPX will be published on – 30.11.2015 and For II Round – 31.01.2016
Programme of PGPX Starts from – 14.04.2016
PGPX Programme ends on – 11.03.2017
Convocation ceremony of students held on – Last Saturday of March 2017
How to apply for IIMA PGPX Course of 2016-17
- First candidate has to register itself online on official website of IIM Ahmadabad iimahd.ernet.in
- Application Form for PGPX Course will appear on your Computer Screen
- Fill the application form details required – Name, Fathers Name, GMAT score, Mobile Number, Email Id and Residential Address with Id proofs
- Submit the application form.
- Student ID and Password will emerge on the screen
- By using GMAT Registration ID and Password aspirant has to register itself an d then fill application form of IIMA, Ahmadabad
- Candidate need not to submit any original documents for verification.
Age Limit Criteria of PGPX Course
As per the notification published on official website of IIM Ahmadabad Age limit criteria of PGPX Course candidate should be of minimum 27 years or more age limit are eligible to apply for PGPX Course.
IIMA PGPX Course Application Fees
As per the notification on official web page aspirants have to pay IIMA PGPX Course application fees upto 14.09.2015 – Rs.3500
After 14.09.2015 – With late fees of Rs.5000
Total Programme Fee of PGPX Course– Rs. 24, 00, 000 which also includes Tuition Fees, Books, Course material, network charges, computer charges, Library, Boarding & Lodging Charges, Placement, Alumni and International Immersion Charges.
Eligibility Criteria / Qualification of IIMA PGPX
Eligibility Criteria for IIMA PGPX Course should be – candidates must complete his/her Graduation from recognized university in any discipline and there GMAT score should be kept in mind of last 4 years at the time of giving admission to them into IIMA for PGPX Course.
More You Should Check