Indian Forest Service Mains Exam Previous Papers, IFS Main Exam Sample Papers, IFS Main Question Papers( Past), UPSC IFS Main Exam Old Question Papers, UPSC IFS Main Exam Model Papers...
GK Questions asked in RRB 26th September Exam Evening shift, Asked GA & banking GK Questions in today IBPS RRB Exam on 26th september 2015, IBPS RRB office assistant GK Question 19th september 2015 evening shift, Asked GK/ Current aaffair of IBPS RRB Exam 2015 Evening shift
Asked GK Questions in IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam 26th September 2015
All candidates who will appear in IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam 2015 on 26th September can go through the below asked question of General Knowledge or General ability. Candidates need to go through these questions and start learning them thoroughly. Candidates should also keep remember one thing that they need to go through current affairs so that they will be very well known about all current affairs and even previous asked questions will also help. Asked GK Questions in IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam 26th September 2015 are mentioned below:
- Who is the author of “A tale of two cities”?
- Which is known as “city of Prime Ministers”?
- Where is kamakhya Temple situated?
- To whom Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna was awarded to?
- When National Sports day is celebrated?
- Who won Canadian Grand Prix
- What is the capital of Hungary?
- 2018 National Asian Games will be hosted by which country?
- What is the full form of MAC?
Media Access Control
- Who is the Minister of Indian Railways?
- What is the full form of APEDA?
Agricultural & Processed Food Products Export Development Authority
- Under PMSBY Scheme, how much amount will be given to the nominee in case of accidental death and full disability?
2Lakh or 2, 00,000
- What is the full form of IPO?
Initial Public Offering
- What is the name of app launched by Indian Railways?
- What is the full form of SEZ?
Special Economic Zone
- In which country, summer 2020 Olympics will going to be held?
GA Questions/ GK Asked in IBPS RRB Assistant Exam 26th Sept 2015 2nd Shift
GK Questions in IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam was from moderate to easy. The exam was little bit tough as current affairs were more involved in GK/ GA Section. All candidates are advised to prepare better for General Knowledge and Reasoning Section as they are more scoring then other section.
More You Should Check