JAC 12th Date Sheet 2016, JAC Intermediate Date Sheet 2016, JAC Intermediate Time Table 2016, Jharkhand Board Intermediate Time Table 2016, 12th Date Sheet of Jharkhand Board Exam 2016 Jharkhand...
IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Review 12th December 2015 , IBPS Clerk Pre Exam 12 Dec analysis slot wise, IBPS Clerk Pre Exam cut off 2015, Check IBPS Clerk Pre 12th Dec Review online www.ibps.in
IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Review 12th December 2015
All those candidates who had attended IBPS clerk paper can now check the analysis. IBPS had commenced clerical post paper on 12th December 2015 and it is now ready for a quick analysis to judge the paper on different examination views. IBPS had conducted Clerk paper for preliminary stage and lakh of candidates had marked their presence for this paper. It is important for every aspirants willing to fought for this post to check exam analysis. It provides them a quick view and all relevant information about paper in a brief manner. So, here we are delivering you the whole scenario of IBPS clerk Preliminary test.
IBPS Clerk 12 Dec Pre Exam Slot wise Analysis
IBPS had conducted Clerk paper in four slots that is for 1,2,3 and last 4. Paper commenced on these slots were conducted on different time schedule. First slot for this paper was scheduled on 9:00 Am till 10 AM. Second slot begins from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM. Third Slot began from 2 pm till 3 PM while the last one was commenced from 4:30 to 5:30 PM. There were four subjects on which questions were based on. There are:-
- English language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- 30 Questions were asked from English Language paper while 35 questions were asked from Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability subject.
- Time allotment to attempt this paper was 1 hour
- The difficulty level for English subject was moderate. Though it was quiet lengthy but scoring. Topics such as Reading Comprehension , Close Test (story based), Wrong Spelt words or out of context words and Para-Jumbled were easy.
- For Quantitative Aptitude paper level of difficulty was moderate to slightly difficult. Questions were little bit tricky. Topics such as SI,CI, Profit & Loss, Speed & Time, Ages, Ratio were moderate level of topics.
- For Reasoning paper questions were easy and scoring. Topics such as Row arrangement, Inequalities, Blood relation etc were based on to the point questions. This will be a scoring section for aspirants
Overall Clerk Preliminary paper was easy to moderate. Total good attempts according to analysis is between 66 to 70.
IBPS Clerk Preliminary 27 Dec cut off 2015
We wish you all best off luck. Very soon IBPS also disclose the cut off section for Clerk paper. IT is expecting to get higher as the number of participants is higher over a,limits number of seats. Stay tuned with us.
More You Should Check