REET 2015 Exam Certificate Letter, REET Certificate Validity, REET Grade 3 Exam Certificate Document REET 2015 Exam Certificate Letter REET, which is commonly known as Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers...
GCET 2016 Application Form, Goa CET Application Form, GCET 2016 Last Date to Apply, GCET 2016 Eligibility Criteria, GCET 2016 Exam Important Dates, GCET 2016 Admit Card, GCET 2016 Result
GCET 2016: Online Form/ Exam Date/ Eligibility
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa conducts Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) every year to select candidates for Engineering, Medical & Architecture courses. By GCET candidates get Admission in all affiliated institutes of Goa. Now it’s time for for GCET 2016 Examination & DTE has announced the 2016 GCET examination dates. DTE will conduct Physics & Chemistry papers on 10th May 2016 & Mathematics & Biology papers on 11th May 2016.
Apply Now- JEE main 2016 Online Form
GCET 2016 Application Form
Candidates who are waiting for GCET 2016 Application Form can download their Application Form from 3rd week of March. Candidates can also buy GCET 2016 Application Form from designated offices. Before apply firstly check your Application Form process.
- Firstly open web portal of DTE Goa i.e. www.dtegoa.gov.in
- Either Download GCET 2016 Application form Or buy it from designated centers.
- Candidates can also get their Application Form by post (From DTE).
- Candidates have to pay 900/- Rs (Application Brochure Fees) & 700/- Rs (Examination Fees).
- Fill your GCET 2016 Application Form.
- Send your application form along with 3 passport size photograph & required documents.
- Send Application Form at: Directorate of technical Education
Bardez, Alto – Porvorim
Goa – 403521.
Apply Now- XAT 2016 Application Form
Goa CET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wants to apply for GCET 2016 examination have to satisfy Age Limit & Qualification Criteria. Check your GCET 2016 examination Eligibility Criteria.
GCET 2016 Age Limit
- Candidate should have Domicile of Goa.
- For Medical courses Candidates minimum Age should be 17 years as on 31st December 2016.
- For Engineering & Architecture courses there is no Age limit.
GCET 2016 Qualification
Candidate must passed 12th or appearing in 12th in Science Stream (PCM or PCB).
GCET 2016 Exam Important Dates
Apply Now- AIPMT 2016 Application Form
|GCET Exam Process||Date||Time|
|Application Form Available Date||3rd week of March||
|Admit Card Release Date||April 2016||
|Physics Paper Exam Date||10th May 2016||10:00 am to 12:00 noon|
|Chemistry Paper Exam Date||10th May 2016||2:00 pm to 4:00 noon|
|Mathematics Paper Exam Date||11th May 2016||10:00 am to 12:00 noon|
|Biology Paper Exam Date||11th May 2016||2:00 am to 4:00 noon|
|GCET Result Declaration Date||June 2016||
Goa CET 2016 Admit Card
Candidates can download their GCET 2016 Admit Card in April 2016. Candidates have to appear in exam along with their Admit Card & ID Proof.
GCET 2016 Result
GCET 2016 Examination official Result date not available but probably it will be declared in June 2016. After Result declaration candidates can apply for GCET 2016 College Allotment process. College Allotment process details will be available after result declaration.
More You Should Check