KCC Bank Syllabus 2015, KCC Bank Exam Pattern 2015, KCC Bank Exam Model Papers, KCCB Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015, KCCB Sample Papers, KCCB 10 year old Sample Paper Subject...
EAMCET 2016 Application Form, EAMCET 2016 Eligibility, EAMCET 2016 Exam Important Dates, EAMCET 2016 Admit Card, EAMCET 2016 Result
EAMCET 2016: Full Insights
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada popularly known as JNTU is conducting Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) 2016 for Andhra Pradesh & Telangana State candidates. JNTU is conducting EAMCET exam to select candidates for Engineering Agriculture & Medical Institutes. Candidates who will clear this exam can pursue their Engineering Agriculture & Medical courses from Andhra Pradesh & Telangana Institutes. College will be allotted on the basis of candidate’s rank. JNTU is conducting EAMCET 2016 exam in May.
Download Now- GATE 2016 Admit Card
EAMCET 2016 Application Form
JNTU has not yet provide official dates for online Application Form but probably Application Form process will start in March 2016 & it will end in April 2016. Check your Online Application Form process.
- To fill EAMCET Application Form surf web portal of JNTU i.e. www.jntuk.edu.in
- Check EAMCET 2016 notification on home page.
- Select the notification.
- New EAMCET page will open.
- Click on EAMCET 2016 Online Apply.
- Register yourself.
- Read all instructions.
- Fill your personnel & qualification details in form.
- Preview your EAMCET 2016 Application Form.
- Select your payment mode.
- Complete payment process.
- Download conformation page of payment & Application Form.
EAMCET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wants to apply for EAMCET 2016 Exam should firstly check Eligibility Criteria of Exam. Candidates who not not come under Eligibility Criteria their Application Form will not be accepted. Check your Age Limit & Qualification detail for EAMCET exam.
EAMCET 2016 Age Limit
- Candidate must belong to Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidate should born on or before 31st December 1999 for MBBS & BDS Course.
- Candidates minimum Age should be 17 years for MBBS & BDS Course.
EAMCET 2016 Qualification
- Candidate must passed 12th or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Candidates should have minimum 50% in PCB (40% for Reserve Category).
Download Now- IBPS SO Application Form 2016
EAMCET 2016 Important Dates
|EAMCET Exam Process||Date|
|Exam Notification Date||February 2016|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||March 2016|
|Last Date for Online Registration||April 2016|
|Correction Date for Application Form||April 2016|
|Last Date to Submit Form (with 500/- Rs. Late Fees)||April 2016|
|Last Date to Submit Form (with 1,000/- Rs. Late Fees)||April 2016|
|Last Date to Submit Form (with 5,000/- Rs. Late Fees)||May 2016|
|Last Date to Submit Form (with 10,000/- Rs. Late Fees)||May 2016|
|Admit Card Release Date||May 2016|
|EAMCET Examination Date||May 2016|
EAMCET 2016 Medical Syllabus- Engineering Syllabus
EAMCET 2016 will shortly upload Syllabus of Medical and Engineering on their official website. Students need to keep little bit patience.
EAMCET 2016 Admit Card
Candidates can download their EAMCET 2016 Examination Admit Card in May 2016. Official Date for Admit Card will be updated here. Download Admit Card by Registration No. & Date of Birth.
EAMCET 2016 Result
EAMCET 2016 Exam Result will be declared after one month of examination. Result Date will be updated shortly. Candidates who will get select can apply for counselling process. Counselling process details will be provided soon.
More You Should Check